Over 60% of people in England currently do not have any structure in place to deal with their affairs and possessions once they have passed away. A contributing factor to this is that many people think that a Will is something that can be put off and sorted out another day.
The only way to protect your family and property once you have passed, is to make sure that you have a Will.
What we need from you
Our Will writing experts are on hand to guide you through this process. However, before we can do that for you, you will need to consider what it is you will actually want to put in your Will. I’m not just talking about leaving possessions to loved ones but:
- Who do you want to receive your estate and in what shares?
- Who would you like to administer your wishes?
- Who would you like to manage any trusts you may have?
- Does your entire estate include property, possessions and savings accounts totalling more than the Inheritance Tax threshold?
Our fully qualified and trained staff with many years of experience are on hand to guide you through this process.
We not only provide you with guidance but we also offer:
- A continuing support line if you have any questions or would like to change your Will even after it has been written
- A six monthly support and “catch up” service whereby we will contact you to see if any of your circumstances have changed and to inform you of any changes in the law that may affect your Will
- A secure storage facility for your Wills